I live in Seattle, about 3 hours south of Vancouver, BC. I am married to a Canadian. I consider myself an honorary Canadian. I regularly root for the Canadian team – except when it is competing against God’s team, which of course would be the USA (After all, the song goes “God Bless America”, not “God Bless Canada”). So it is all that more upsetting that I have to ask the Vancouver Olympics Organizing Committee, “Vancouver Games, have you no shame?”
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Wife Wants Me Recalled
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- NIGHT OF THE DEAD (AIR)
- Home Cooking for Husbands Who Don’t Cook
- Are all teenage daughters evil? (Part one of a two-part post)
- Staying Safe is as Simple as Washing and Wiping
- Tally Ho! Exclusive VFTB Preview of the London 2012 Summer Olympics
- My High School Commencement Address: “You’re All Whiners, I mean Winners!”
- Researchers unlock the key to a happy marriage: Husbands, let your wives do the housework!
- Welcome to Portland
- World Cup Special Offer from VFTB: Vuvuzela music lessons – Kids half price!
- Mr. Popularity – The Early Years