I live in Seattle, about 3 hours south of Vancouver, BC. I am married to a Canadian. I consider myself an honorary Canadian. I regularly root for the Canadian team – except when it is competing against God’s team, which of course would be the USA (After all, the song goes “God Bless America”, not “God Bless Canada”). So it is all that more upsetting that I have to ask the Vancouver Olympics Organizing Committee, “Vancouver Games, have you no shame?”
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Loser For Hire
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- My Sister’s Plot to Kill Me
- Vancouver Olympics – Have you no shame?
- Official Letters Confirm Trump is Ready to Become the Most Amazing President Ever
- Six Simple Steps to becoming a Chinese Tiger Mother (Second in a Two-Part Series)
- A Preview of TV’s Mid-season Reality TV Replacement Shows
- America’s worsening attention span probl – Hey, Pam just texted me : )
- Trump’s Termination Interview
- TGIT – Thank God It’s Tuesday
- World’s Oldest Person dies – AGAIN
- VFTB’s Failsafe five-step strategy to guarantee your kid a spot in Princeton