I had the best time this past weekend. You see, it was the weekend of the much hyped Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales & the newly proclaimed Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, at Westminster Abbey. Prince William – or Willy, as he prefers me to call him – is really a very down-to-earth guy (but a horrible bluffer at strip poker, I found out this weekend). Willie, Kate and I had so much fun all day long. Not wanting to steal any of their thunder, I tried to stay in the background as much as possible. After all the day was about them, not me.
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: How to Blow a Job Interview
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Hey, this blogging thing is a snap!
- Nine things I wish I hadn’t worried about so much as a parent
- NIGHT OF THE DEAD (AIR)
- The latest innovation from Google: Google Translate – Family Edition
- Things Didn’t Go as Planned
- My 15 Minutes of Infamy
- A Letter to My Future Son-In-Law
- Please Accept My Heartfelt Apology If I’ve Offended You
- If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here’s what Republicans would say
- Household Budget Super Committee Reaches 11th Hour Compromise