I had the best time this past weekend. You see, it was the weekend of the much hyped Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales & the newly proclaimed Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, at Westminster Abbey. Prince William – or Willy, as he prefers me to call him – is really a very down-to-earth guy (but a horrible bluffer at strip poker, I found out this weekend). Willie, Kate and I had so much fun all day long. Not wanting to steal any of their thunder, I tried to stay in the background as much as possible. After all the day was about them, not me.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Personal War with a Backyard Mole
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- My advice to the graduating class of 2011: Don’t Tweet Your Junk.
- The joys and perils of working for my wife
- If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here’s what Republicans would say
- Kids, Ask Me About God – By Reverend Tornquist
- A Parent’s Commencement Address to His College Graduates
- Rumor has it I may be the next Pope
- America is the greatest nation on earth – In your FACE, Denmark
- How to Create Your Own YouTube Channel in 386 Easy Steps
- A letter to my younger self: Jocelyn will never go out with you (and other advice)
- 2012 – The Year in Review – As seen from the Bleachers – Part 1: January – June