I had the best time this past weekend. You see, it was the weekend of the much hyped Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales & the newly proclaimed Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, at Westminster Abbey. Prince William – or Willy, as he prefers me to call him – is really a very down-to-earth guy (but a horrible bluffer at strip poker, I found out this weekend). Willie, Kate and I had so much fun all day long. Not wanting to steal any of their thunder, I tried to stay in the background as much as possible. After all the day was about them, not me.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: The Secret Rules of Chess
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Hey, this blogging thing is a snap!
- Business Lesson #74: Build team loyalty with self-guided mobile spy robots
- Top Stories, As Reported by Trump News Network
- They’re Coming for Your Car Keys. Welcome to the World of Self-Driving Cars
- I Was Snubbed by the U.S. Olympic Ski Team
- Side-By-Side Comparison of the Roomba vs. the Timba
- Don’t just grow your business. OPTIMIZE YOUR REAL-TIME ROI YIELD!
- Forgotten wedding vows – a wife’s rebuttal
- BREAKING NEWS! President Trump Says Something Shocking AND Offensive
- The Secret to Decoding a Job Description