Arizona Governor Jan Brewer recently signed into law a controversial immigration reform bill that has stirred up strong emotions from Republicans and Democrats alike. Underpinning much of the debate is the concern by many that this new law will unleash a tidal wave of abuse as racist rogue cops and INS agents target Hispanics – reminiscent of the roundup of Jews in Nazi Germany in the 1930s. There are protests from some unusual corners: Several prominent Hispanic Major League baseball players are asking other players to boycott next summer’s All Star Game (slated to be played in Phoenix) or at least pledge not swing at anything outside of the strike zone.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Sports-Impaired Wife
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- My fleeting friendship with an Internet Scammer (Part 2 of a 2-part post)
- Is your own teenage daughter evil? Take this quiz to find out (Part two of a two-part post)
- BREAKING NEWS! President Trump Says Something Shocking AND Offensive
- Dear American Refugees, Welcome to Canada
- The Rapture a non-event – Except for one lucky winner
- Trump’s Termination Interview
- IMPORTANT HEALTH SAFETY WARNING: THESE FOODS WILL KILL YOU!
- Ten Years of Silliness – A Look Back on a Decade of View from the Bleachers
- The Myth of the Reliable Contractor
- The Secret to Writing a Successful Humor Column….