I live in Seattle, about 3 hours south of Vancouver, BC. I am married to a Canadian. I consider myself an honorary Canadian. I regularly root for the Canadian team – except when it is competing against God’s team, which of course would be the USA (After all, the song goes “God Bless America”, not “God Bless Canada”). So it is all that more upsetting that I have to ask the Vancouver Olympics Organizing Committee, “Vancouver Games, have you no shame?”
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: How to Blow a Job Interview
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Things I hope people won’t mention at my funeral
- How I Got Crabs
- View From The Bleachers’ Annual Predictions for the Year Ahead – 2010 Edition
- The Upside of Getting Old
- Researchers unlock the key to a happy marriage: Husbands, let your wives do the housework!
- My idea for getting Congress to work together: Draft bills nobody can oppose
- Lessons in bonding
- My High School Commencement Address: “You’re All Whiners, I mean Winners!”
- The Case Against Marriage Equality for Left-handed People
- A Tale of Two Brities