In this week’s business advice column, I thought it timely to discuss a few important aspects of management etiquette for your upcoming holiday office party. Any day now you’ll likely receive an invitation to your company’s Holiday Office Party. If not, don’t fret. This probably means you’re in line for the other invitation: to the meeting in the cafeteria starting in 20 minutes, letting you know you’ve been cordially invited not to return to work on Monday, so you can spend more time with your family, just in time for the holidays. My, how thoughtful. Let’s hope yours is the former invitation.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Sports-Impaired Wife
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- My 15 Minutes of Infamy
- Fashion advice for men who wear shorts
- My Sister Betsy, AKA Bad Betsy in a Previous Life
- Kids, Ask Me About God – By Reverend Tornquist
- TGIT – Thank God It’s Tuesday
- Meet the Likely Next President of My Alma Mater – ME
- Before you get romantically involved, don’t forget the Relationship Agreement
- My Treasure Trove Revealed on Antiques Roadshow
- Why baseball is better than having sex…
- I Love You, Daddy, But Not Enough to Give You My Snickers Bar