God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Sports-Impaired Wife
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- The Real Meaning of Christmas – Part 1: Holiday Greeting Cards
- My open letter to the guy crossing the street against traffic without looking up
- Let our corporations speak
- Support my new Kickstarter campaign to become a millionaire
- Study says a dark day in America – Blacks are getting happier
- How to Blow a Job Interview
- Meet Howard and Marjorie Grunfeldt of Pickerington, Ohio – America’s last remaining undecided voters
- A Millennial’s Bill of Rights
- Welcome to Orca Falls
- Are all teenage daughters evil? (Part one of a two-part post)