God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Wife Wants Me Recalled
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Trump’s Efforts to Lose the Election Continue to Falter
- Don’t just grow your business. OPTIMIZE YOUR REAL-TIME ROI YIELD!
- The joys and perils of working for my wife
- Signs My Daughter Loves Me
- Everything I needed to know about life I learned from my car
- And the Employee of the Month Award goes to?
- My Personal War with a Backyard Mole
- Trying to Go Offline
- BREAKING NEWS: USA Votes to Leave North America
- BP has a plan to solve the gulf oil problem, and another plan, and another plan…