God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Loser For Hire
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Trump’s Final Days – As Reported by Different Media
- My Confession to My Readers
- Try PLACEBOLAX, the exciting new miracle weight loss cure. Start losing it all today!
- Dear American Refugees, Welcome to Canada
- Welcome to Skiing
- My wild “Hangover” weekend in Vegas
- Don’t just grow your business. OPTIMIZE YOUR REAL-TIME ROI YIELD!
- President Trump, the Results of Your Psych Eval Are In. We Need to Talk.
- My open letter to the guy crossing the street against traffic without looking up
- I Was Snubbed by the U.S. Olympic Ski Team