God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Home Cooking for Husbands Who Don’t Cook
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- President Trump, Arming Teachers is an Excellent Start
- IMPORTANT HEALTH SAFETY WARNING: THESE FOODS WILL KILL YOU!
- VFTB’s Take Back America, Do-It-Yourself Self-Government Tool Kit
- My Sister Betsy, AKA Bad Betsy in a Previous Life
- When it came to the journey of parenthood, I took a guilt trip
- The Challenge of Getting People to Follow Instructions
- How to turn on a light in less than 23 steps
- Top Stories in The News – Alternative Facts Edition
- You Can Take a Hike
- The New Rules of Texting