God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Personal War with a Backyard Mole
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- If I Ruled the World
- Side-By-Side Comparison of the Roomba vs. the Timba
- Discovering My Incredible Genetic History
- Fifty Shades of White
- My triumph over overwhelming adversity
- There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to start PROCRASTINATING!
- View From The Bleachers’ Annual Predictions for the Year Ahead – 2010 Edition
- The Amazing Happiness Diet
- VFTB Exclusive: Breaking News! Sheen and Gaddafi agree to a job swap
- 2014 – The Year in Review: Part II (July – December)