God bless America. On January 21st, the Supreme Court of the United States finally brought justice to a long oppressed minority: Citigroup – and the other Fortune 500 companies which have for too long been ignored in our Democracy. I for one could not be more proud to be an American than I am right now. Yes, in a stunning landmark ruling that overturned more than 100 years of misguided legal precedent, the Supreme Court courageously broke down one of the longest-running barriers that enslaved our corporations and barred them from one of the fundamental rights every other citizen has long enjoyed: The right to free speech.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: The Secret Rules of Chess
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- Study says a dark day in America – Blacks are getting happier
- A Preview of TV’s Mid-season Reality TV Replacement Shows
- The Seattle Seahawks’ Secret Weapon: ME
- Searching for a way to turn off my brain
- Vacation Adventures for High-Strung Travelers
- It’s a Wonderful World, Says Mother Nature
- Trump’s Termination Interview
- Trump Team Searches for a New 2020 Campaign Slogan
- Business Lesson #46: The Dos and Don’ts of Holiday Office Parties
- Women, help end discrimination against men. Get struck by lightning.