In this week’s business advice column, I thought it timely to discuss a few important aspects of management etiquette for your upcoming holiday office party. Any day now you’ll likely receive an invitation to your company’s Holiday Office Party. If not, don’t fret. This probably means you’re in line for the other invitation: to the meeting in the cafeteria starting in 20 minutes, letting you know you’ve been cordially invited not to return to work on Monday, so you can spend more time with your family, just in time for the holidays. My, how thoughtful. Let’s hope yours is the former invitation.
This Week on VFTB’s YouTube Channel: My Sports-Impaired Wife
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- The joy of buying a new computer
- Other Masks We Need
- Everything I needed to know about life I learned from my car
- Warning to husbands: Shopping at Costco can be hazardous to your marriage
- Little Caesars Pizza sues Ancient Rome for brand infringement
- My true story of the greatest prom night of all time
- Launching America’s next war: A War on Idiots
- So you think you can dance?
- Watson vs. Palin in mock presidential debate – Who will win?
- Humor writer admits to using banned substances and lying to everybody